The Chairman’s Circle is an important group of members who receive special Chamber benefits and recognition for helping the Chamber to expand its fiscal foundation. This exclusive concept allows the Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce to continue to grow and expand its services for the entire business community.
- Chairman’s Circle Member Profiles on website
- Chairman’s Circle Member focus in Metro/e-news
- Chairman’s Circle Recognition Wall in Chamber Office Lobby
- Special monthly listing in Metro Business Journal
- Special listing in Chamber’s Membership Directory
- Company logo added to Classified Business Guide in Member Directory
- Priority scheduling of conference facilities at the Chamber office
- Complimentary set of Member labels (hard copy or electronic)
- Complimentary use of either of two large Chamber conference rooms
- Free notary public services
- Free certificates of origin
- Free member-to-member email
- Four complimentary tickets to Vision for the Valley
- Priority seating at select Chamber functions and events
- Two tickets and special listing in the Chamber’s Annual Installation Dinner Event Program
- Special reception honoring Chairman’s Circle members and Chamber event sponsors
For more information on Chairman’s Circle, contact Jean Scheiber, Director of Admissions and Operations, at (661) 327-4421 or email at email@example.com.
2016 Chairman’s Circle Members
Advance Beverage Company
Aera Energy LLC
The Bakersfield Californian
Bakersfield Family Medical Center
Barbich Hooper King Dill Hoffman
Bright House Networks
Brown Armstrong Accountants
Jim Burke Ford Lincoln
California Resources Corporation
California State University, Bakersfield
Carney’s Business Technology Center
Castle & Cooke California, Inc.
Citizens Business Bank
Daniells, Phillips, Vaughan & Bock
Dignity Health-Mercy & Memorial Hospitals
Golden Empire Transit District
Gregory D. Bynum & Associates, Inc.
Hall Ambulance Service
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Kaiser Permanente Kern County
Kern Community College District
Kern Health Systems
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
Klein, DeNatale, Goldner et al
Mid State Development Corporation
Motor City Auto Center
Ordiz-Melby Architects, Inc.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
San Joaquin Community Hospital
Southern California Gas Company
Taft College Foundation
Tel-Tec Security Systems, Inc.