The Chairman’s Circle is an important group of Chamber members that receive special benefits and recognition for helping the Chamber expand its fiscal foundation. This exclusive concept allows the Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce to continue to grow and expand its services for the entire business community.
- Chairman’s Circle Member Profiles on website
- Chairman’s Circle Member focus in Metro
- Chairman’s Circle Recognition Wall in Chamber Office Lobby
- Special monthly listing in Metro Business Journal
- Company logo added to Category Business Guide in Member Directory
- Priority scheduling of conference facilities at the Chamber office
- Complimentary set of Member labels (hard copy or electronic)
- Complimentary use of either of two large Chamber conference rooms
- Free notary public services
- Free certificates of origin
- One free Member-to-Member email blast
- Two tickets and special listing in the Chamber’s Annual Board Installation Event Program
- Special reception honoring Chairman’s Circle members and sponsors
- Two tickets to State of the City
For more information on Chairman’s Circle, contact Jean Scheiber, Director of Admissions and Operations, at (661) 327-4421 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Chairman’s Circle Members
Advance Beverage Company
Adventist Health Bakersfield
Aera Energy LLC
The Bakersfield Californian
Bakersfield Family Medical Center
Barbich Hooper King Dill Hoffman
Brown Armstrong Accountants
Jim Burke Ford Lincoln
California Resources Corporation
Carney’s Business Technology Center
Castle & Cooke California, Inc.
Citizens Business Bank
Daniells, Phillips, Vaughan & Bock
Dignity Health-Mercy & Memorial Hospitals
Golden Empire Transit District
Gregory D. Bynum & Associates, Inc.
Hall Ambulance Service
Kaiser Permanente Kern County
Kern Health Systems
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
Klein, DeNatale, Goldner et al
Mid State Development Corporation
Ordiz-Melby Architects, Inc.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Southern California Edison
Southern California Gas Company
Taft College Foundation
Tejon Ranch Company
Tel-Tec Security Systems, Inc.
Valley Children’s Healthcare
Valley Republic Bank
W. A. Thompson, Inc.
The Wildlands Conservancy Wind Wolves Preserve
The Wonderful Company
Young Wooldridge LLP