The Chairman’s Circle is an important group of members who receive special benefits and recognition for supporting the Chamber’s fiscal foundation. The support of this elite group allows the Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce to continue to grow and expand its services for the entire business community.
Chairman’s Circle Benefits
- Four complementary tickets (one per quarterly program) to “Good Morning Bakersfield”
- Chairman’s Circle Member Profiles on website
- Chairman’s Circle Member focus in Metro/e-news
- Priority scheduling of conference facilities at the Chamber office
- Chairman’s Circle Recognition Wall in Chamber Office Lobby
- Priority seating at select Chamber functions and events
- Two tickets to the Chamber’s Annual Installation Dinner held in January and special listing in the
Annual Dinner Event Program
- Special monthly listing in METRO Business Journal
- Special listing in Chamber’s Membership Directory
- Company logo added to Classified Business Guide in Member Directory
- Complementary set of Member labels (hard copy or electronic)
- Complementary use of either of two large Chamber conference rooms
- Special listing on Chairman’s Circle banner displayed at select Chamber events
- The invitation to join the Chairman’s Circle opens in October and runs until late November every year.If you are interested in joining the Chairman’s Circle, contact Jean Scheiber, Manager of Operations, at (661) 327-4421 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 Chairman’s Circle Members
Advance Beverage Company
Aera Energy LLC
The Bakersfield Californian
Bakersfield Family Medical Center
Barbich Hooper King Dill Hoffman
Bright House Networks
Brown Armstrong Accountants
Jim Burke Ford Lincoln
California Resources Corporation
California State University, Bakersfield
Carney’s Business Technology Center
Castle & Cooke California, Inc.
Citizens Business Bank
Daniells, Phillips, Vaughan & Bock
Dignity Health-Mercy & Memorial Hospitals
Golden Empire Transit District
Gregory D. Bynum & Associates, Inc.
Hall Ambulance Service
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Kaiser Permanente Kern County
Kern Community College District
Kern Health Systems
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
Klein, DeNatale, Goldner et al
Law Offices of Young Wooldridge LLP
McKee Electric Company
Mid State Development Corporation
Motor City Auto Center
Multi Business Systems
Ordiz-Melby Architects, Inc.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
San Joaquin Community Hospital
Southern California Gas Company
State Farm Insurance Company
Taft College Foundation
Tejon Ranch Company
Tel-Tec Security Systems, Inc.
Valley Republic Bank